Where you would you turn in a financial emergency?

Coronavirus financial worries have caused some lenders to pause new loan applications and almost all have tightened acceptance criteria. Despite attractive headline rates from Banks and Building Societies, in many cases only 51% of people are lucky enough to qualify, so spare a thought for the remaining 49%.

Many applicants may get charged a higher rate or in some cases are not granted the loan at all. So, ask yourself the question. Where would you turn in a financial emergency? Where would you turn?

Find out more

Copyright 2015 Bedfordshire Police Federation.

All Rights Reserved